Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Acorn Squash & Basil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Acorn Squash & Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Acorn Squash & Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to acorn squash & basil soup recipe. You can have acorn squash & basil soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Acorn Squash & Basil Soup:
- Provide 1 of acorn squash.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of butter, or vegan butter.
- Get 2/3 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream, or coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 of chicken bouillon, or vegetable bouillon.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dry basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, or to taste.
Instructions to make Acorn Squash & Basil Soup:
- Peel and chop acorn Squash into small cubes. Peel and using your knife flatten garlic cloves.
- Boil squash and garlic cloves for 5-10 minutes, until fork tender..
- Using a strainer, remove squash and garlic from boiling water and pour into a high power blender..
- To the squash and garlic, add in the water, cream, butter, and below seasonings..
- Blend together until sooth in texture. Pour back into the same pot that you boiled your Squash in, and let it simmer on medium-low heat for 3 minutes. Then serve!!.
If you find this Acorn Squash & Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.