Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cheddar broccoli soup recipe. To cook vegan cheddar broccoli soup you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Use 4 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Take 2 of carrots or about 14 baby carrots, chopped.
- Get 1-2 cups of regular (unflavored, unsweetened) non dairy milk.
- Take 1-2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 4 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 cups of broccoli florets.
Steps to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- In 2 separate pots, bring water to boil..
- Cube carrots and potatoes..
- In one pot, add the carrots and potatoes. In the other pot, place a mesh strainer in that hangs over pot edges and above water, and place broccoli in strainer to steam..
- Cover both pots and cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft..
- Remove potatoes and carrots from heat and place in blender. Add a 2:1 ratio of dairy free milk to vegetable stock (ex. 1/2 cup milk + 1/4 cup stock) until liquid almost covers veggies. The exact ratio will depend on how big or small your potatoes are..
- Add nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, and remaining spices to blender..
- Blend on high speed for a minute until soup runs smooth..
- Pour soup into large serving bowl or straight into chowing vessels and add steamed broccoli. Makes 2 just soup servings, or 4 side servings..
If you find this Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.