Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup recipe. To make mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup you need 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- Use 1 Pound of LG Shrimp [presteamed deshelled & deveined].
- Provide of ● For The Broth.
- Prepare 32 oz of Vegetable Or Seafood Stock.
- Provide 32 oz of Box Beef Stock.
- Get 10 of Thai Chillies [left whole].
- Get 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [rough chopped].
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Peppercorns.
- You need 1.5 of " Fresh Ginger Cube.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Leaves Fresh Cilantro.
- Use Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use 1/4 of Fresh Lime Wedge.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Dried Shii-Take Mushrooms.
- Take 1 Stalk of Lemongrass [smashed].
- You need 1/2 of White Onion [quartered].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives.
- Provide 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed].
- Take 1/2 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 3 of Stars Anise.
- Get 1 Dash of Dried Cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- Use of Your Choice But Boil Separately.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Options [to taste or as needed].
- Prepare of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- Get of Thin Sliced Jalapeno Peppers.
- Get of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Use of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- You need of Chopped Thai Chillies.
- Use of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Take Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take Leaves of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Provide of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Coconut Milk.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Add everything in the Broth section to a pot. Simmer inn low four one hour. Your broth will have reduced by then..
- In the meantime chop all off your vegetables add herbs you desire from the Sides section..
- Drain your broth and reserve all clear fluids. Disregard your vegetables..
- Fine strained broth pictured..
- Boil your choice of noodles as per manufactures directions. Drain..
- .Add your noodles broth and shrimp to your bowls..
- Serve this spicy soup hot or cold. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.