Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) recipe. You can cook cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Take bunch of Broccoli Florets.
- You need bunch of Carrot chips.
- Take large of handful cauliflower.
- Get 1 packages of snow peas.
- Get 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- Get 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- You need 2 cup of Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds (vegan, lactose free).
- Take 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- Take 5 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Get 2 medium of Handful Spinach Leaves (Powdered).
- Prepare of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare large of Handful soy flavor bacon bits.
- Provide 2 tbsp of EarthBalance vegan butter.
- Provide 2 of bags Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
Instructions to make Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Cut up the broccoli florets, cauliflower, carrot chips, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into small pieces. Set Aside for now…
- In blender, blend Tofu with vegetable broth and RealLemon Juice. Set aside..
- In crockpot add the cut up vegetables (from step 2), blended tofu (from step 3), Greek Seasoning, basil, parsley, soy flavor bacon bits, earthbalance butter, dried spinach leaves (crush them to a powder first.), and Daiya cheddar cheese shreds..
- Cook in crockpot for 4 to 5 hours..
- Boil up rice. Remove from baggies and slowly stir into crockpot. Do this when soup is almost done..
If you find this Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.