Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sorakaya Thokku Pachadi (BottleGourd Peel Chutney – Andhra Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sorakaya Thokku Pachadi (BottleGourd Peel Chutney – Andhra Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sorakaya thokku pachadi (bottlegourd peel chutney – andhra style recipe. To cook sorakaya thokku pachadi (bottlegourd peel chutney – andhra style you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sorakaya Thokku Pachadi (BottleGourd Peel Chutney – Andhra Style:
- Take 1 of Peel of medium size lauki (Bottle Gourd).
- Take 2-3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Use 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp. of urad dal (split black gram).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
Steps to make Sorakaya Thokku Pachadi (BottleGourd Peel Chutney – Andhra Style:
- Dry roast the sesame seeds for a few seconds. Keep aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil and fry the garlic till it changes colour. Add the green chilies and the peel. Saute on a low flame for 10-12 minutes..
- Switch off the flame & add all the powdered spices. Mix well & set aside to cool..
- Grind along with the roasted sesame, coconut and water to a paste..
- Heat remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds, curry leaves and urad dal. Saute till light brown..
- Pour this tempering on the prepared chutney along with a dash of lime. Mix well and serve as a side dish or as a dip with any snacks, chapattis or hot steamed rice-ghee combo..
If you find this Sorakaya Thokku Pachadi (BottleGourd Peel Chutney – Andhra Style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.