Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curried Parsnip Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Parsnip Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Parsnip Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried parsnip soup recipe. To cook curried parsnip soup you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curried Parsnip Soup:
- You need 750 grams of Parsnips.
- Use 6 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1200 ml of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 4 cm of Root ginger.
- Get 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of Thai Red Curry paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Curried Parsnip Soup:
- Cut the parsnips into 2cm cubes, skin the garlic and finely chop the root ginger..
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Place the parsnips, garlic and ginger in a large, deep roasting tin, drizzle over the oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for 20 mins until golden.
- Pour in half the stock, the coconut milk and curry paste and return to the oven for a further 20 mins until the vegetables are tender..
- Transfer to a liquidiser and blend until creamy and smooth. Add the remaining hot stock and the coriander and check the seasoning. Ladle into warm bowls and serve..
If you find this Curried Parsnip Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.