Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe. To cook red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- Use 6 of medium red onions.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 sprig of Thyme.
- Provide 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- Provide 2 of onion stock cubes.
- Provide 1 slice of seeded sourdough.
- Prepare 20 g of Vegan blue cheese.
- Take 1 splash of white wine.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of white wine or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise.if they start to stick to the bottom of the pan, add a slash of wine to deglaze the pan and stir. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step..
- Add 2 cloves of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Melt half of the blue cheese into the soup and save the remaining for the crouton..
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a sour dough crouton, sprinkle with vegan blue and grill if you wish. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.