Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan french onion soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe. To cook vegan french onion soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖):
- Use 5 of medium onions – red and brown (organic if possible).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (2 for the garlic bread).
- Get 1-3 of organic french onion stock cube (or vegetable stock).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 of couple of splashes of vegan beer.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 sprig of thyme.
- Use 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- Get 1 pinch of seasalt.
- Get 1 of good pinch of white pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of vegan butter.
- Get 1 of baguette.
- Use 2 tablespoons of vegan Cheddar 🧀.
- Get of Chopped parsley or seasonal herbs (optional).
Instructions to make Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖):
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of beer or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step or you won’t get the depth of flavour..
- Add 1 clove of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Season to your taste..
- Crush the remaining garlic and mix with the butter. Slice the baguette. Spread each section with garlic butter, wrap in tin foil and bake until crispy..
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a garlic bread crouton, sprinkle with vegan cheese and grill until it bubbles. Sprinkle with fresh seasonal herbs if you are using. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.