Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Massaman Beef Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Massaman Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman beef curry recipe. You can have massaman beef curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Massaman Beef Curry:
- You need 1 pack (250 g) of cubed chuck beef or stewing beef cut into long strips.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Massaman curry paste.
- Get 4-5 of shallots, peeled.
- Use 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 of grated palm sugar (or brown sugar).
- Get 2 tbsp of tamarind.
- Take 1 of medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Get 4-5 tablespoons of unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer).
- Provide 2 of star anise.
Steps to make Massaman Beef Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 2-3 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add beef in and stir for 2-3 min..
- Add star anise and Massaman curry in and mix in well..
- Add onion, in and leave it to cook for about 30 min then add potato and the rest of your coconut milk in..
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts and stir well. Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too..
- Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice..
- For oven braised method: Coat beef in 1 tablespoon of oil, star anise and massaman curry paste, mix well. You can braise your beef in the oven for about an hour. Once your beef in oven for 45 min – an hour put coconut milk in saucepan, then curry paste and mix well then add your beef that have been braised in the oven in the. Add onion, fishsauce, tamarind paste, palm sugar and the rest of coconut milk in. Mix well..
If you find this Massaman Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.