Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe. You can cook my yummy tummy chops and green beans using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare my yummy tummy chops and green beans:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- You need 1 dash of creole seasoning.
- You need 2 pinch of pepper.
- Get 2 pinch of onion powder.
- Use 2 dash of season salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 3 pinch of garlic powder.
- Provide 3 dash of grill mates smoke house maple seasoning.
- Use 2 dash of grill mates mesquite.
- Prepare 3 clove of big cloves of fresh garlic.
- Use 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 packages of pork chops.
- Get 3 can of green beans.
- Provide 2 large of purple onions.
Steps to make my yummy tummy chops and green beans:
- first preheat oven to 350.
- mix mix all ingredients except olive oil and fresh garlic in a bowl.
- cut up fresh garlic and mix in a different bowl with the olive oil and 2 shakes of pepper.
- put the olive oil and garlic in a fring pan and let garlic turn brown and pull garlic out and set in a bowl to the side.
- cook pork chops in fring pan till a nice brown on both sides.
- when brown put on a cookie sheet.
- put the bbq sauce that u mixed all ingredients in on both sides of chops and bake till done.
- may need to add more olive oil.
- chop onions and add with the fresh garlic that u took out of the fring pan.
- in the fring pan lower heat and add the onion and garlic mix to the olive oil with chop juice bake till done.
- when onions start browning add green beans and cook till done and serve.
If you find this my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.