Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet miso mushroom soup (dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan) recipe. You can cook sweet miso mushroom soup (dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan):
- Use 500 g of assorted mushrooms.
- Provide 2 of large yellow onions.
- Take 2 tbsps of instant oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet miso.
- You need 250 ml of dashi broth.
- Use of Black pepper and sea salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Steps to make Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan):
- Sliced onion into thin silvers. Heat oil in pan and cook onions till soft and caramelized..
- Add in chopped mushrooms and cook till brown. Mushrooms will let out liquid once it’s cooked. Sprinkle instant oats over mixture and stir to combine..
- Add dashi broth, black pepper and sea salt. Bring to a boil and cook till desired thickness. Stir in miso paste at the end..
- Blend and enjoy! I used my 300W stick blender for this 😊. If you have a stronger and more powerful blender, the soup will turn out even smoother!!.
If you find this Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.