Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hash brown breakfast basket or cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hash brown breakfast basket or cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hash brown breakfast basket or cups recipe. To cook hash brown breakfast basket or cups you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hash brown breakfast basket or cups:
- Use 4 of potato medium size or 1 pound of frozen hash brown 3 cups.
- Get 2 of egg white.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Get of Stuffing # 1.
- You need 1/2 cup of onions diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peppers or mushrooms.
- Get 1 cup of Spinach.
- Get 1 cup of meat ham or bacon or sausage.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of 6 eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cheese cheddar or feta or any of your favorite.
Steps to make Hash brown breakfast basket or cups:
- Preheat oven 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the inside of your muffin pan with good amount.
- Start making the crust you mix hash brown with egg white spices and butter divide and scoop half cup to each muffin and press it on the bottom and up the side making cup shape and bake for 15 minutes.
- Start cooking over medium heat vegetables and meat.
- After 15 minutes get the potatoes cups out of oven scoop 1 tablespoon of stuffing top with cheese back to the reheat oven for 2 minutes then take them out crack one egg on top of each cup sprinkle some salt pepper-on top and cook for 8 minutes for soft yolk or more for firm eggs enjoy.
If you find this Hash brown breakfast basket or cups recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.