Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pascal soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pascal soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pascal soup (vegan) recipe. You can have pascal soup (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pascal soup (vegan):
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need head of celery, sliced and leaves chopped (reserving a few leaves).
- Get 1 of garlic clove, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of medium potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- You need 500 of ml/1 pint vegetable stock.
- Take 100 of ml/1/2 cup Koko milk.
- Get 50 of ml/1/4 cup Flora vegan cream (optional).
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Pascal soup (vegan):
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the celery and potatoes and stir to coat..
- Add the garlic, splash of water and a big pinch of salt and cook on a medium heat, stirring regularly for 15 minutes, adding a little more water if the vegetables begins to stick..
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for a further 15 minutes until the vegetables are soft..
- Use a blender to purée the soup, then pour in the milk and blitz again..
- Season to taste and serve topped with the celery leaves..
- If you wish to grow more, take the bottom of the celery heart (around 3") and place in a glass of water for a few days until roots grow. You can then transplant in the garden..
If you find this Pascal soup (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.