Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats soup (vegan) recipe. You can cook oats soup (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Use 2 of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- Get 30 grams of Oats.
- Take 30 grams of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- You need 500 ml of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cuminie seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Pressed Ginger..
- Get 1 pinch of Turmuric powder..
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime water..
- Take 50 ml of fresh thick coconut milk..
- Get 50 ml of second coconut milk..
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil..
- You need 1 of SALT to TASTE..
Instructions to make OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
If you find this OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.