Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad recipe. To cook vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- Provide 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 1 of carrot (grated).
- Use 1/2 of cucumber.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Use 1 small can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 small can of green peas.
- Use 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- You need to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Use 1 handful of black olives.
Instructions to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
If you find this Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.