Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. You can have vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- You need 2 packages of flat rice noodle.
- You need 1/4 cup of chickpea flour (mix well with 1/4 cup water).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of defatted soy chunks from Holland & Barrett (soaked in the water).
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of tumeric (spice).
- Use 1 teaspoons of paprika (spice).
- Take 1 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (spice).
- Use 3 of small onions peeled (optional).
- Prepare 1 of lemon cut into wedges (for garnish).
- Get 1 cup of chopped cilantro (for garnish).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar (any sugar).
- Use 2 teaspoons of Himalayan salt (any salt).
- Take of steamed broccoli (for garnish)(optional).
- Use of steamed beansprouts (for garnish)(optional).
- Prepare of crushed roasted chili (for garnish)(optional).
Instructions to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Place 1/2 chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices into non stick pot and cook very slowly for 3 mins. After 3 mins, add water and continue stirring to prevent them from catching..
- When onions and garlics are softened, stir in soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-4 mins. Carefully add chickpea mixture and 1 cup of water, stirring quickly so that the flour doesn't clump. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Cook for another 10 ~ 15 mins..
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another 5 ~ 10 mins. Divide the rice noodle into 2 soup bowls. Ladle the soup over rice noodles in the bowl and garnish each with steamed broccoli, beansprouts, lemon juice, crushed chilli and fresh cilantro..
If you find this Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.