Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle gourd kaju kofta curry with jeera rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gourd kaju kofta curry with jeera rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd kaju kofta curry with jeera rice recipe. To make bottle gourd kaju kofta curry with jeera rice you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bottle gourd kaju kofta curry with jeera rice:
- Take 1/2 kg of Bottlegourd (grated).
- You need 200 grams of Garam flour approx.
- Use 10-12 of Cashew nuts.
- Take 10-12 of Raisins.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Deghi mirch.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Hing/asafoetida.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get For frying of Oil.
- Get For of jeera rice.
- Provide 1 bowl of Rice.
- Take As required of Oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera.
Steps to make Bottle gourd kaju kofta curry with jeera rice:
- First of all take a bowl.Put grated bottlegourd add besan mix well as it is without water.
- Add jeera powder, hing, salt and make balls.Put 1 kaju in each ball and bind it nicely..
- Deep fry take another pan for making gravy..Put 2 tbsp oil put hing,jeera,onion,tomato paste add all ingredients into the oil and saute..
- Fry well.Put some raisin to adjust the flavour add water and let it boil add kofta and let it cook..
- For jeera rice Take a pot put rice into it add jeera, ghee,salt,water.
- Take 2 boils switch off flame and cover it for 5 minutes.Serve jeera rice with bottlegourd kaju curry.
If you find this Bottle gourd kaju kofta curry with jeera rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.