Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe. To cook vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup:
- Use 500 gms of Cauliflower.
- Take 500 gms of Beetroot.
- Provide 15 gms of Hot curry powder.
- Provide 100 ml of Coconut milk(homemade).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 30 gms of Almond.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
Instructions to make Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup:
- Break the coconut and remove the brown part and cut into cubes. Now take mixer jar add coconut cubes and add 1/2 glass of water and make a paste..
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and remove all access milk from coconut paste.You can do same process till 2 time..
- Homemade coconut milk is ready..
- Wash the cauliflower and beetroot in cold water then take out the florets of the cauliflower and give a steam or boil the beetroot with skin till 2 whistle inside silver foil..
- Once cooked let beetroot rest, so that it's easy to peel off the skin puree of beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar..
- Very thinly slice some of the roasted beetroot to make a flower..
- Heat a sauté pan and add coconut oil. Add chopped onion, garlic, cauliflower florets and curry powder.
- Cook till the rawness of curry powder is off, add coconut milk and cook it for another 10 minutes..
- Take it off the heat and rest a while. In the mean time boil the skined almonds till it gets soft..
- Blend cauliflower with almonds to get pouring consistency..
- Pour cauliflower and beetroot soup separately..
- It can served both hot and cold..
If you find this Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.