Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hashbrown casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hashbrown casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hashbrown casserole recipe. You can have hashbrown casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hashbrown casserole:
- Prepare 32 oz of bag shredded hashbrowns.
- Use 16 oz of tub light sour cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/2 can of condensed cream of onion soup.
- Get 1/2 can of condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of Note: add diced onion if you want to.
Instructions to make Hashbrown casserole:
- Melt butter..
- Mix in soups, sour cream and cheese evenly..
- Slowly mix in hashbrowns.
- Butter a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Spread into dish and bake at 350° for about 45 minutes. Edges will be crispy and golden..
- Serve with sauteed yellow squash and bacon..
If you find this Hashbrown casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.