Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe. You can cook vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup:
- Prepare 500 gms of Cauliflower.
- Use 500 gms of Beetroot.
- Take 15 gms of Hot curry powder.
- Use 100 ml of Coconut milk(homemade).
- Get 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 30 gms of Almond.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
Instructions to make Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup:
- Break the coconut and remove the brown part and cut into cubes. Now take mixer jar add coconut cubes and add 1/2 glass of water and make a paste..
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and remove all access milk from coconut paste.You can do same process till 2 time..
- Homemade coconut milk is ready..
- Wash the cauliflower and beetroot in cold water then take out the florets of the cauliflower and give a steam or boil the beetroot with skin till 2 whistle inside silver foil..
- Once cooked let beetroot rest, so that it's easy to peel off the skin puree of beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar..
- Very thinly slice some of the roasted beetroot to make a flower..
- Heat a sauté pan and add coconut oil. Add chopped onion, garlic, cauliflower florets and curry powder.
- Cook till the rawness of curry powder is off, add coconut milk and cook it for another 10 minutes..
- Take it off the heat and rest a while. In the mean time boil the skined almonds till it gets soft..
- Blend cauliflower with almonds to get pouring consistency..
- Pour cauliflower and beetroot soup separately..
- It can served both hot and cold..
If you find this Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.