Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best #Zero Oil Recipe-Bottle Gourd Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Zero Oil Recipe-Bottle Gourd Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #zero oil recipe-bottle gourd curry recipe. You can have #zero oil recipe-bottle gourd curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook #Zero Oil Recipe-Bottle Gourd Curry:
- Get 1 of medium lauki (bottle gourd) cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 of dry red chillies.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of yellow moong dal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of kalunji seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Use of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make #Zero Oil Recipe-Bottle Gourd Curry:
- Dry roast the ingredients..
- Once the yellow moong dal turns golden remove, cool & dry grind in small grinder jar..
- Now add the roasted peanuts & sesame seeds.Grind to a coarse powder& keep aside..
- Heat 1/2 cup water in a pan, bring it a boil with turmeric & salt..
- Add the bottle gourd cubes & boil for 5/7 minutes, until the pieces are soft but retain shape.There may be some water leftover but do not drain it..
- Add the masala powder to the cooked gourd pieces..
- Add 1/2 cup milk & cook for another 5 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this #Zero Oil Recipe-Bottle Gourd Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.