Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato bake recipe. You can cook potato bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato bake:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of mini potato.
- You need 14 oz of can cut green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1 of small chopped onion.
- Take 10 oz of can sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbs of parmesean cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- Use 1/2 tbs of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of adobo seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
Steps to make Potato bake:
- Boil potatos in salted water until soft drain and set aside until there cool enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 400 f….when potatoes are cool enough cut them in half and place them in large bowl.
- Add in the green beans.
- Add in the onions.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Add in all the seasons.
- Add in the butter and mix them around.
- In a caserole dish spread out the potatoes and sprinkle some more salt and pepper parmesean and add the cheese on top and bake for 35 minutes remove and serve.
If you find this Potato bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.