Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hash Brown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hash Brown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hash brown casserole recipe. To cook hash brown casserole you only need 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hash Brown Casserole:
- Get 2 cans of cream of potato soup, undiluted (10 3/4 oz each can).
- Take 1 cup (8 oz) of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Take 1 package of (2 lbs.) frozen hash brown potatoes.
- You need 2 cups (8 oz) of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Hash Brown Casserole:
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Add hash brown potatoes and cheddar cheese; mix well. Pour into a greased 13×9 in baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yields 12-16 servings..
If you find this Hash Brown Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.