Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry soup recipe. You can cook coconut curry soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Curry Soup:
- Use 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 14 oz of lite coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chili pepper paste.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 1/2 lbs of fresh spinach.
Instructions to make Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add everything except spinach and tomatoes to stock pot. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes..
- Serve over a small bunch of fresh spinach..
If you find this Coconut Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.