Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green cholia (lilwa)curry.(hara chana) recipe. To make green cholia (lilwa)curry.(hara chana) you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana):
- You need 250 gm of green (fresh) cholia.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 2-3 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take of Chopped fresh coriander.
- Provide 1 of small laddle of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh malai /cream.
Instructions to make Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana):
- First blend together onion + garlic + ginger…To make paste..
- Blend tomatoes along with green chilli to make puree..
- Heat pressure cooker with oil…Add cumin seeds… let them crack….Add onion + garlic + ginger paste…Stir till light golden in colour…
- Add kashmiri red chilli powder,..Stir…Add tomato puree…Stir well…Add all remaining spices….Stir and cook the masala for a min..
- Add fresh malai and stir continuously…Cook till oil comes on surface…
- Add washed fresh green cholia…Mix till well coated with gravy..Add little water..And cook covered for 8-10mins. On low flame…Stir occasionally..
- Now add 1/2 of warm water or as per ur need…And close the lid…Cook for 2 -3 whistles..
- Release the pressure by itself..
- Add chopped coriander… Seasonal green choliya curry is ready to serve….
- Serve with roti, chapati or with rice..
If you find this Green cholia (lilwa)curry.(Hara chana) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.