Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast quiche recipe. To make breakfast quiche you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Quiche:
- Get 1 of single layer 9 inch pie crust.
- Use 5 of large eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of half n half or heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Provide 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 lb of Ground pork sausage.
- Use 5 slice of bacon.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeno stemed, seeded, and chopped fine.
- Get 4 oz of Fresh mushrooms sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Steps to make Breakfast Quiche:
- Use this pie crust recipe and use fork to poke holes in bottom and sides of crust before baking to avoid shrinkage and bake 20 minutes in a 400° oven. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345384-southern-pie-crust.
- STIR FRY pork sausage while the pie crust bakes..
- Saute green peppers, jalapeno, onions, and mushrooms lightly in butter..
- Place eggs, half n half, sour cream, and seasonings in a blender and blend thoroughly..
- Place sausage and vegetable stir fry in bottom of baked pie crust and pour quiche mixture over it until crust is almost full leaving room for cheese and bacon which you will add later…
- BAKE quiche for 15 minutes in a 350 ° oven. Then remove from oven to add cheese..
- After adding cheese, add bacon to the top of the quiche and return to the oven to bake for 15 minutes more at 350°..
- Remove quiche from oven again to place foil around crust edges. Bake the last 10 minutes at 400°, then BROIL for 5 minutes to seal the cheese and crisp the bacon..
- After removing quiche from the oven, use a paper towel to soak up any grease that may be pooling from the bacon. Cut into 6 pieces and serve right away or later..
If you find this Breakfast Quiche recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.