Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for No.7 Soup (vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No.7 Soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No.7 Soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no.7 soup (vegan) recipe. To make no.7 soup (vegan) you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No.7 Soup (vegan):
- You need Splash of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of large yellow onion, cut in half and finely shredded.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk, sliced.
- Get 250 g of woodland or shitake mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- Use of freshly ground sea salt and white pepper.
- Prepare 3 cm of piece turmeric, shredded.
- Prepare 3 cm of piece ginger, finely shredded.
- You need 6 cups of stock (preferably chicken bone stock).
- Prepare 1 head of bok choy, bottoms off and loosely chopped.
- Use of To serve.
- Take handful of kale, torn off the stalks.
- Take 1 of carrot, finely shredded.
- Take 1/2 of avocado, thinly sliced (optional).
- Take 1/2 of red chilli, thinly sliced (optional).
Instructions to make No.7 Soup (vegan):
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat, add the onions and saute for 5 minutes until translucent..
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute..
- Add the celery and mushrooms and saute for around 10 minutes..
- Add in the salt, pepper, turmeric, ginger and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for at least half an hour if using bone stock or at least an hour if using water or vegetable stock..
- Add the bok choi, carrot and kale just before serving..
- Top with avocado slices and chilli to taste..
If you find this No.7 Soup (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.