Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe. To make sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Use 1 of large sweet potato, chopped into chunks – don’t need to peel it.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Take 2-4 handfuls of baby spinach.
- Take of Handful- 50g or so – fresh coriander.
- Get of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- You need of Seasalt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté on a medium heat for about 10min til the onion is soft and translucent..
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or two..
- Add the sweet potato and stock. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins or so..
- Put the sweet potato mix in a blender. Add the spinach, coriander, lemon juice and cayenne. Blitz until smooth. If using a hand blender, take the pan off the heat, add everything and then blend..
- Taste – season as needed and maybe add another pinch of cayenne. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.