Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chana daal bada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chana daal bada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana daal bada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana daal bada recipe. You can have chana daal bada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chana daal bada:
- Take 1 of cup chana daal.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 8 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of inch ginger chopped.
- Get As required of leaves Coriander.
- Use To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chana daal bada:
- Heat oil in kadai.
- Coarsely grind drained chana daal with curry leaves and green chilli.
- Transfer in bowl.
- Add chopped onion ginger and salt.
- Dampen palms with water and make vada flatten it and give shape of bada.
- Put vada in oil and deep fry on medium heat till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with coconut or green chutney.
If you find this Chana daal bada recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.