Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe. To cook sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Use 6 of sweet potatoes (medium).
- Get 3-4 of carrots (medium).
- Provide 2 of onions (small to medium).
- Get 2-3 of red peppers.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic (more to taste).
- Take 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine (optional).
- Take 2 cubes of vegetable stock (optional – for more intense taste).
- Provide 2-3 cups of water (as needed to get the right consistency).
- You need 1 table spoon of cumin.
- You need 1 table spoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 table spoon of ground coriander.
- Take 1/2 tea spoon of chilli.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For garnish: chopped fresh coriander.
- Get of For garnish: yoghurt or cream (optional).
Steps to make Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Roughly chop onions and garlic. Add olive oil to the pan and saute onion and garlic for a few minutes until golden brown, making sure they don't burn..
- Add spices and sauté for a couple of more minutes until they blend well with onion and garlic. This will bring out their aroma..
- Add 750 ml of vegetable stock to the pan. Add sweet potato and carrots, peeled and roughly chopped. Make pieces smaller if you need them to cook fast..
- Add water if needed. Add stock cubes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat so the liquid simmers but doesn't evaporate too much. Cook until sweet potatoes are soft and a fork can go through them a easily..
- Add sliced red peppers. Add wine if you wish to. Simmer until red peppers soften..
- Turn of the heat and let cool for a bit..
- Purée in a food processor using up all the liquid from cooking. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a bit of water..
- Transfer the soup to a pan. And mix to even out..
- Serve with chopped coriander leaves and/or a dash of cream or yogurt on top..
If you find this Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.