Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chana dal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal recipe. You can cook chana dal using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chana dal:
- You need 1 cup of chana dal.
- Use 1 of onion Chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 2 of green chilli slit,2 dry chilli.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take as needed of curry leaves.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of haldi (Turmeric)powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hing(asafoetida).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee and oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of water.
Instructions to make Chana dal:
- Saok the chana dal for 2 hours and cook in the pressure cooker for 2 whistle.
- In a plate ready for all the Chopped items.
- In a pan put oil and ghee and heat it then add jeera, hing, bay leaf, dalchini, red dry chilli, and garlic &ginger paste, and fry for 1 minutes then add green chilli curry leaves onion fry for 2 minutes and add tomatoes and all dry masala and salt and mix well and cook for 5 minutes upto tomatoes are soft..
- Then add boiled chana dal and cook for5 minutes and garam masala and chopped coriander leaves and off the flame..
- Chana dal is ready sew with naan and jeera rice..
If you find this Chana dal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.