Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably choose many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe. To cook red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree you only need 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Provide 400-500 g of Chicken Thigh (You can remove this if you are vegan/vegetarian).
- Provide 2 of medium onions.
- Use 2 of red peppers.
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- Provide 180 g of baby corns.
- Provide of Winter greens (As much as you like).
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 of ginger slices (Chopped. You can use less – I just love ginger so much.
- You need 1 tea spoon of chilli, chopped.
- Take 2-3 of table spoons of red curry paste.
- Prepare 600-800 g of coconut milk.
- Get 2 cubes of chicken/vegetarian stocks (If you use chicken sticks, I’d recommend to use Japanese/Chinese ones).
- You need 3 of table spoons of fish sauce (You can remove this if you don't like fish sauce).
- Take 2 of table spoons of coconut/sunflower oil (I like coconut oil because it's healthier).
- Provide of Rice of your choice.
- You need of Coriander.
- Prepare of Lime.
- Prepare of Optional: Water (If you think the soup is too thick. If you cook vegetarian one, you don’t need any water).
- Prepare of Optional: Sugar/honey (If your soup is too spicy for someone, like young kids).
Instructions to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Cook rice of your choice.
- Chop your vegetables (After taking this photo, I decided to use more vegetables sitting in the fridge…).
- Heat 2 table spoons of coconut oil in a large sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Fry 3 garlic cloves, chopped chilli and 4 ginger slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions to the pan and cook until it gets soft and golden brown.
- Add carrots to the pan.
- Add the red curry paste to the pan and stir often for 2 minutes – start with a little amount and add more to adjust the taste. I don't like adding chicken to the pan at this stage because the texture won't be nice….
- Pour in coconut milk – start with 200ml and add more. Please avoid pouring all the milk at the same time for better taste..
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, stir a little..
- Wait for the oil to rise to the surface. This is very important to make your curry tasty..
- Add other vegetables to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, chicken/vegetable stock, then taste. If you like it saltier, add more fish sauce. If you like it sweeter, add a little more sugar/honey. You can put some portion in a different pan for those who like saltier/sweeter taste 😀.
- Add the chicken to the pan and wait until cooked. You can skip this step if you are vegetarian/vegan.
- Bring to the boil and take off the heat..
- Spoon the curry into bowls and add coriander on top. Basil leaves are also good..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.