Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb peanut butter protein muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb peanut butter protein muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb peanut butter protein muffins recipe. To make low carb peanut butter protein muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low carb peanut butter protein muffins:
- Take 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Use 1 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (or cupcake batter flavored).
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Dark chocolate chips to put on top.
Instructions to make Low carb peanut butter protein muffins:
- Set oven to 400°. Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix too well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin. Pour batter equally into each spot. Bake for 18-20 min. They freeze well if you want to! They keep for 3-4 days out of the fridge in a closed container.
If you find this Low carb peanut butter protein muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.