Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Linguini and meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Linguini and meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Linguini and meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to linguini and meatballs recipe. You can cook linguini and meatballs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Linguini and meatballs:
- You need 1 box of of linguini noodles.
- Prepare 1 of 32 inch jar of vodka sauce.
- Provide 1 of 16 can of hunts fire roasted tomatoes with garlic.
- Provide 1 lb of of ground pork sausage.
- Provide 1 lb of of ground beef.
- Provide 3 tbsp of of Italian blend of spices.
- You need 6 tbsp of of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of of butter or margarine.
Steps to make Linguini and meatballs:
- First thing is you need to make the meatballs. Combine your pork sausage and ground beef into a large mixing bowl. And all of the Italian seasoning and 5 of the tablespoons of parmesan cheese..
- Mix the meat and seasonings until well incorporated and form into meatballs. Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet lined with non stick aluminum foil and bake for 35 to 40 minutes depending on thickness..
- Next step is to bring salted water to a boil and cook your linguini noodles according to package directions..
- Next combine the tomatoes and the pasta sauce into a large skillet on low temperature..
- Once the meatballs are done cooking, add to the pasta sauce and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce begins to boil..
- Once the noodles are done drain well and then pour back into your stock pot. Add a tablespoon of butter or margarine to prevent noodles from sticking..
- Once you are ready to serve scoop out some of the noodles and pour some of the pasta sauce with the meatballs on top and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of parmesan cheese..
If you find this Linguini and meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.