Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys broccoli, mushroom & rice casserole, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys broccoli, mushroom & rice casserole, gf df ef sf nf using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 600 grams of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 130 grams of onion, chopped.
- Take 140 grams of canned sweetcorn, drained.
- Get 250 grams of pre-cooked basmati rice.
- Prepare 250 grams of grated cheese, I use Violife free-from vegan brand.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of Free-From Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 150 grams of chopped white mushrooms.
- Take 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sweet rice flour.
- Provide 400 ml of good vegetable or chicken stock.
- Provide 120 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Get to taste of black pepper.
Steps to make Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and lightly grease a 9"x 13" dish.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 8 minutes or until cooked through, then drain.
- Meanwhile make the soup.
- Saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of the oil then set aside.
- Heat the rest of the oil over a medium heat and add the sweet rice flour. Stir the flour until it has absorbed the oil and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the stock a little at a time, constantly stirring and adding a little more until all of it is added. Slowly add in the milk and bring to the boil to thicken.
- Stir in the cooked mushrooms, onion powder, thyme, basil and pepper, then puree half of the soup.
- Mix in the broccoli, sweetcorn, rice, cheese (reserving some for topping), & onion, season to taste with salt & pepper and pour into the greased dish.
- Top with reserved cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.