Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese blue cheese curry recipe. You can cook japanese blue cheese curry using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- You need 300 g of Beef (cubed).
- Provide of [Marinade].
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 g of White Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide of [Stew].
- Use 100 g of Carrots (diced).
- Prepare 100 g of Apples or Potatoes (diced).
- Get 50 g of Celery (diced, you can use Chinese Celery).
- You need 70 g of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Provide 30 g of Garlic (minced).
- Get 2 cups of Water/Stock.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Use 1-2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 2-3 g of (2-3 pinches) Salt.
- Take of [Sauce].
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Flour (All Purpose).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of S&B Curry Powder.
- Provide 1-1.5 cups of Milk.
- You need 50 g of Blue Cheese.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Provide 1 clove (5 g) of Garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- Take 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- Take of [Miscellaneous].
- Take as needed of Olive Oil.
- Get as needed of Salt.
Steps to make Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- MARINADE; marinate the beef with Soy Sauce, White Pepper and Olive Oil for 30 minutes or more..
- SAUCE; In a saucepan, melt the Butter and gradually add the Flour until it forms a roux. Add Curry Powder, Milk, Sour Cream, Cheese, Salt, Garlic and Nutmeg. Mix well until smooth, turn off the heat, and set aside..
- BEEF; add 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a wok until hot. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- VEGGIES; Heat another 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the Onions and Garlic until fragrant (10 secs). Then add the Celery, Carrots and Potatoes and fry them for a few minutes..
- STEWING; add the Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, mixing well. Then add Water/Stock as well as the Beef. Mix well, bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes..
- ASSEMBLY; remove the lid, add the Sauce and mix well. Continue to cook until the liquid is reduced. To check the consistency, run the curry down your spatula and if it coats, the curry is done. Serve with rice..
If you find this Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.