Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cheddar Pork Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cheddar Pork Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cheddar pork meatballs recipe. To cook apple cheddar pork meatballs you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cheddar Pork Meatballs:
- Use 1 lb of ground pork.
- Get 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Get 1 of granny smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Provide 3/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 6 oz of block cheddar cheese, cubed.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Apple Cheddar Pork Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and gently mix until well combined..
- Using a 1 ounce ice cream scoop make the balls and place on parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done and lightly golden..
- Meatballs can be frozen for later use if you like. You can also make a meatloaf out of the mixture instead of meatballs..
If you find this Apple Cheddar Pork Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.