Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squash soup base – vegetarian or not recipe. To cook squash soup base – vegetarian or not you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not:
- Prepare 1 of quarter squash, peeled & sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion, coarsely chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 pc of a stock cube (vegetable if vegetarian, chicken if not).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of ~ VARIATION SUGGESTIONS ~ (optional).
- Get 1 spoonful of crushed crispy bacon (optional).
- Take 1 spoonful of sliced ham (optional).
- Take 1 spoonful of shredded leftover chicken (optional).
- Get 1 of diced cooked baby potato (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 of dollops cream (optional).
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of coconut cream (optional).
Instructions to make Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not:
- In a sauce pan, place your squash, sliced into small pieces so it's easy to mash. Add onions, garlic and enough water to cover all the squash (don't place too much). Boil covered for 15 mins.
- Once soft, lower heat and mash everything while in the pot. Season with salt and 1/4 of a stock cube (crushed to powder so it's easy to mix)..
- When the squash is mashed, it gets thicker and absorbs the liquid. Taste and adjust preferred consistency accordingly by adding water a teaspoon at a time. Serve while hot..
- I enjoy this soup base on its own without any additions but sometimes I do variations too. Some non-veg ideas: // Add light cream or coconut cream // Add meat (shredded chicken, bacon or ham) // Add diced potatoes for a more filling soup // Add veggies like diced celery, corn kernels or peas.
If you find this Squash Soup base – vegetarian or not recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.