Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana dal fare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal fare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal fare recipe. You can have chana dal fare using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chana dal fare:
- Provide 1 cup of soak Bengalgram(chana dal).
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of amchoor(dry mango powder).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of rai(mustard seeds).
- Get as needed of Curry leaves.
- Use as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Chana dal fare:
- Add little salt in wheat flour & make dough& keep aside.
- Grind dal with garlic cloves, green chilli & ginger.
- Add salt and amchoor in dal.
- Make chapati set mixture center on chapati make tight roll.
- Take a big utensil fill half of water add 1sp salt and 1sp oil boil it.
- Add roll in boiling water cover the lid &cook 8-10 mnts.
- After mnts check with the help of knife, it will be done keep out from water.
- Cut into small slice.
- Take a pan add oil crackle rai & curry leaves stir fry.
- Serve with chutney or sauce…
If you find this Chana dal fare recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.