Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe. To make red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree you only need 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Prepare 400-500 g of Chicken Thigh (You can remove this if you are vegan/vegetarian).
- Take 2 of medium onions.
- Take 2 of red peppers.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 180 g of baby corns.
- Provide of Winter greens (As much as you like).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 4 of ginger slices (Chopped. You can use less – I just love ginger so much.
- Take 1 tea spoon of chilli, chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of table spoons of red curry paste.
- Provide 600-800 g of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cubes of chicken/vegetarian stocks (If you use chicken sticks, I’d recommend to use Japanese/Chinese ones).
- Use 3 of table spoons of fish sauce (You can remove this if you don't like fish sauce).
- Take 2 of table spoons of coconut/sunflower oil (I like coconut oil because it's healthier).
- You need of Rice of your choice.
- Get of Coriander.
- You need of Lime.
- Take of Optional: Water (If you think the soup is too thick. If you cook vegetarian one, you don’t need any water).
- Use of Optional: Sugar/honey (If your soup is too spicy for someone, like young kids).
Instructions to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Cook rice of your choice.
- Chop your vegetables (After taking this photo, I decided to use more vegetables sitting in the fridge…).
- Heat 2 table spoons of coconut oil in a large sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Fry 3 garlic cloves, chopped chilli and 4 ginger slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions to the pan and cook until it gets soft and golden brown.
- Add carrots to the pan.
- Add the red curry paste to the pan and stir often for 2 minutes – start with a little amount and add more to adjust the taste. I don't like adding chicken to the pan at this stage because the texture won't be nice….
- Pour in coconut milk – start with 200ml and add more. Please avoid pouring all the milk at the same time for better taste..
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, stir a little..
- Wait for the oil to rise to the surface. This is very important to make your curry tasty..
- Add other vegetables to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, chicken/vegetable stock, then taste. If you like it saltier, add more fish sauce. If you like it sweeter, add a little more sugar/honey. You can put some portion in a different pan for those who like saltier/sweeter taste 😀.
- Add the chicken to the pan and wait until cooked. You can skip this step if you are vegetarian/vegan.
- Bring to the boil and take off the heat..
- Spoon the curry into bowls and add coriander on top. Basil leaves are also good..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.