Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hashbrown casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hashbrown casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hashbrown casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hashbrown casserole recipe. You can cook hashbrown casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hashbrown casserole:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked ground beef.
- Use 2 cup of sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of frozen shredded hashbrown.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped vidalia onion.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1/2 cup of margarine.
Instructions to make Hashbrown casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use non stick pan, spray with non stick spray if needed..
- Combine margarine, soup, salt, pepper, onions, and cheese. Mix well.
- Pour potatoes into baking pan. Pour mixture on top of potatoes. Let set for 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle beef on top evenly..
- Baked uncovered for 35 minutes uncovered..
If you find this Hashbrown casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.