Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable juice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable juice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable juice recipe. To cook vegetable juice you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable juice:
- Use 5-6 leaves of spinach.
- Get 10 of mint leaves.
- Provide 7 of tulsi leaves.
- Use 10 of curry leaves.
- Take Few of carrot leaves (if available).
- You need 1-2 of cucumber peeled and diced or sliced/ 1 cup diced bottlegourd.
- Get 2 of gooseberries (Amla).
- Use 1 of big carrot peeled.
- Prepare 1/2 of beetroot peeled and diced.
- Take 1 of apple peeled and diced.
- Take 2 inches of ginger peeled.
Instructions to make Vegetable juice:
- Wash and prepare all the ingredients. Put a glass under the outlet of the juice extractor to catch the juice. Start the machine and add fruits and veggies one at a time, pushing them downwards with a stick. Start with leaves followed by soft vegetables and fruits such as apple and cucumber. Add a few dices/sticks of solid vegetables like a carrot in between. This helps to extract juice from soft veggies. Keep some carrot dices for the end so all the juice remaining in the machine comes out..
- Sieve it and consume right away..
- Notes: juice extractor Vs a blender: 1. Juice extractor extracts juice by squeezing the veggies and fruits. No heat is produced during the process. So it maintains the enzymes. 2. No need to add water, so you get pure juice. WHEREAS a blender makes juice by breaking them down to the tiniest pieces, most of which gets sieved and what you retrieve is a glass of coloured and flavoured water that you added to be able to blend. Most enzymes and antioxidants evaporate due to the heat produced..
- You can change the quantity of the vegetables or totally skip as per your taste and availability. What is a must are – apple, carrots and cucumber /bottle gourd Apple adds sweetness, carrot adds much juice and cucumber/gourd helps to dilute the juice..
- Caution: Ensure that the vegetables are washed really well removing the bacteria as well as the chemicals. You may soak them in soda-bi-carb water (warm) for 10 -15 min before use OR use organic vegetables and fruits..
If you find this Vegetable juice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.