Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. You can have vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Get 2 packages of flat rice noodle.
- Take 1/4 cup of chickpea flour (mix well with 1/4 cup water).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of defatted soy chunks from Holland & Barrett (soaked in the water).
- Take 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoons of tumeric (spice).
- Provide 1 teaspoons of paprika (spice).
- Provide 1 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (spice).
- Get 3 of small onions peeled (optional).
- Use 1 of lemon cut into wedges (for garnish).
- You need 1 cup of chopped cilantro (for garnish).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar (any sugar).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Himalayan salt (any salt).
- Use of steamed broccoli (for garnish)(optional).
- Get of steamed beansprouts (for garnish)(optional).
- You need of crushed roasted chili (for garnish)(optional).
Instructions to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Place 1/2 chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices into non stick pot and cook very slowly for 3 mins. After 3 mins, add water and continue stirring to prevent them from catching..
- When onions and garlics are softened, stir in soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-4 mins. Carefully add chickpea mixture and 1 cup of water, stirring quickly so that the flour doesn't clump. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Cook for another 10 ~ 15 mins..
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another 5 ~ 10 mins. Divide the rice noodle into 2 soup bowls. Ladle the soup over rice noodles in the bowl and garnish each with steamed broccoli, beansprouts, lemon juice, crushed chilli and fresh cilantro..
If you find this Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.