Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Plantain & Apple Breakfast Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Plantain & Apple Breakfast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Plantain & Apple Breakfast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet plantain & apple breakfast bake recipe. You can cook sweet plantain & apple breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Plantain & Apple Breakfast Bake:
- Provide of Ripe plantain – 1, cut into thin vertically slices.
- You need of Red Gala apple – 1, cored & diced into small cubes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Shredded coconut-.
- Provide of Cashew nuts – 6, chopped into small pieces.
- Provide tsp of Vanilla extract-1/2.
- Provide 2 of Eggs –.
- Prepare As needed of Brown sugar-.
- Use As needed of Ghee/clarified butter-.
Instructions to make Sweet Plantain & Apple Breakfast Bake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt the butter in a pan. Add the plantain slices and fry them in batches until they are golden brown on both sides. Drain them onto a paper towel and keep aside..
- In the same pan, add the apples dices and fry till they turn slightly tender and pale brown. Transfer into a plate and keep aside. Melt more butter in the same pan. Add the shredded add coconut, sugar, & chopped cashew nuts, and roast till the mixture turns light golden in colour. Remove from flame and keep aside..
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and the vanilla extract. Grease a baking tray with non-stick cooking spray. Layer half of the roasted plantain slices as the first layer. Spread the apples and coconut mixture over the plantain layer. Gently pour the egg mixture over the plantains and apples. Top with the remaining plantain slices and sprinkle some sugar over it. Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 20-30 mins until the eggs have fully cooked. Remove from the oven. Serve immediately..
If you find this Sweet Plantain & Apple Breakfast Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.