Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gulai bagar iga sapi (beef ribs bagar curry) recipe. To make gulai bagar iga sapi (beef ribs bagar curry) you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry):
- Use 500 grams of beef ribs.
- Use 4 tablespoons of oil for saute.
- Get 4 of cloves.
- You need 3 cm of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 of lemon grass bruised.
- Use 1 of . 250 ml coconut milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- Get of Ground Spices:.
- Take 7 of small shallot.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
- Provide 4-5 of red chillies (spicy level deepen on your spicy level).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder or 2 cm fresh turmeric.
- You need 2 cm of fresh ginger.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide of Sugar (optional).
Steps to make GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry):
- Clean the beef ribs then set aside. Heat oil in a frying pan, saute ground spices, add cloves, cinnamon, lime leaves, and lemongrass, stir until smells good..
- Enter the ribs, stir and cover the pan. cook until the meat is tender and the water dries. If the meat is not tender and the water dries up, add enough hot water and continue cooking until the meat is cooked and tender..
- Enter coconut milk and cook until cooked and coconut milk is oily and thickens. Finally, enter the tamarind juice, stir and remove from heat..
- Tips : Serve with rice cake or ketupat or roti or just with normal rice..
If you find this GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.