Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hashbrown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hashbrown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hashbrown casserole recipe. You can cook hashbrown casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hashbrown Casserole:
- Prepare 2 of bgs. Southwest Hashbrown (not frozen).
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Bacon cut 1" pieces (fry medium doneness).
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed Red pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Provide 2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
Steps to make Hashbrown Casserole:
- In a casserole dish, put hashbrown mix in with seasoning and bacon. Stir together..
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 30 minutes, covered. Stir..
- Place back in oven for another 30 minutes covered..
- Take out and with a large spoon, make 6 egg indentations..
- Place eggs in each indentation..
- Preheat @ 425 for 25 minutes, uncovered..
- Add cheese of your choice and bake again til cheese is melted..
If you find this Hashbrown Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.