Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy White fish and Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy White fish and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy White fish and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy white fish and potatoes recipe. You can cook creamy white fish and potatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy White fish and Potatoes:
- You need 1 lb of frozen. Whitefish fillets(tilapia/Pollock/sole).
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes peeled and sliced.
- Take 1 of large onion sliced.
- Provide 1 of tin(10 3 /4 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Steps to make Creamy White fish and Potatoes:
- Arrange fish in bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Layer potatoes and onion on top of fish. Sprinkle layers with salt and pepper..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over all..
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 f. for 1 hour.
If you find this Creamy White fish and Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.