Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mae's Potato Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mae's Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mae's Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mae's potato pancakes recipe. To cook mae's potato pancakes you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mae's Potato Pancakes:
- Use of Ingredients.
- Get 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of canola oil for frying & as needed.
Steps to make Mae's Potato Pancakes:
- Blend potato and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in flour and baking powder, mix well.
- Add pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat cast iron skillet until water dances when sprinkled.
- Pour oil in skillet and heat.
- Drop potato mixture into oil, fry for 3 minutes, flip over fry for another 3 minutes until golden on both sides.
- This batch made 10 pancakes.
- Serve and enjoy. These are great on their own or with sour cream or what ever topping you like..
If you find this Mae's Potato Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.