Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan recipe. You can have vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, chopped.
- Get 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Take 800 grams of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 2 of large potato, diced.
- You need 450 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- Prepare 1 tsp of (or to taste) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of (or to taste) low sodium salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take of tomato paste / puree.
- Get of oregano and basil.
- Use 60 mls of full fat coconut milk (optional).
Steps to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat and gently fry off the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic until tender, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked and soft.
- Puree the soup until smooth, or ladle into a blender and blend smooth.
- Season by adding some tomato puree, basil, oregano and any extra salt / pepper / sugar to your own taste.
- If you like it a little bit creamier, stir through the 60mls of coconut cream, or oat or soy cream if your diet allows.
- Nice served with a cheese topped roll or toasted sandwich, I like to use Veganic brand vegan cheese which is made from coconut milk.
- Just for interest sake, these were my Dads black tomatoes.
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.