Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sautéed Cod and Tofu with Chinese-Style Ankake Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéed Cod and Tofu with Chinese-Style Ankake Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Cod and Tofu with Chinese-Style Ankake Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed cod and tofu with chinese-style ankake sauce recipe. To make sautéed cod and tofu with chinese-style ankake sauce you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sautéed Cod and Tofu with Chinese-Style Ankake Sauce:
- Provide 2 fillets of Cod (or any white fish).
- Provide 1/2 block of Tofu (firm).
- Use 1 of as required Katakuriko.
- Use of For the ankake sauce:.
- You need 250 ml of ◎ Water.
- Take 25 ml of each ◎ Soy sauce, mirin.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ◎ Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◎ Chinese chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◎ Shaoxing wine (or shochu or cooking sake).
- Take 1 tbsp of + 2 tablespoons Katakuriko + water.
- You need of Ingredients for the ankake sauce:.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of cm Carrot.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Get 1 of as required Mixed mushrooms.
- You need of Toppings to finish.
- Take 1 of optional Finely julienned Japanese leek (the white part only).
- Prepare 1 of optional Ginger (good in winter).
Instructions to make Sautéed Cod and Tofu with Chinese-Style Ankake Sauce:
- Sprinkle salt over the cod and let it rest for 5-10 minutes (if you use lightly salted cod this is not necessary). Slice the tofu into 1 cm thickness and pat dry with a paper towel..
- Drizzle cooking sake over the cod. Rinse off the salt and drain. Sprinkle some black pepper over the cod and tofu. Coat both of them with flour..
- Pour an equal amount of vegetable oil and sesame oil into a frying pan. Fry the cod and tofu until golden brown. Transfer onto a serving dish..
- Slice the ingredients for the ankake sauce into bite-sized pieces. You can use any leftovers such as imitation crab sticks or spinach..
- Add some sesame oil to the frying pan and fry the ankake ingredients. Once they are cooked through add the ◎ ingredients. Reduce the sauce. Add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the sauce. Reduce the sauce further and it is ready..
- Pour the ankake onto the cod and tofu. You can use any ingredients you have at home for the an sauce..
- Garnish with thinly sliced Japanese leek (white part only) and your dish will look fancier. Make this dish for your dinner parties..
If you find this Sautéed Cod and Tofu with Chinese-Style Ankake Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.